CivicFAIR Organization Registration
We need you! Organizations are invited to participate, share information, sign up volunteers and collect monetary donations. To participate in the CivicFAIR, organizations must register online and agree to the rules and policies of the CivicFAIR. Please register as soon as possible as spaces are limited.
Registration closes at the end of TODAY (11:59pm 2/8/17).
We ask each organization provide the following information at their table:
- At least three (3) different sign up/volunteer sheets for specific projects on set dates/times.
- A call to action for specific issues on which lobbying help is needed at the local, state or federal level. (e.g., "Call/email your Virginia state senator and delegate and tell them you support HB2911," with action text provided.)
- A sign describing what monetary donations do to support the mission. (e.g. "For $10, we can provide a meal-filled backpack for students who have food insecurity.") Please provide multiple levels that best illustrate how funding is utilized.
* Please note that organizations must provide their own tables/chairs. Tables may not be larger than 6' wide. No electricity will be provided to the table, and internet access is limited inside the school building.
* Parking for organizations will be limited to the parking lot behind school gym (by tennis courts). Load-in volunteers will be available to assist. Load-in may take place from 11am-12:30pm. All tables must be completely set up by 12:30pm.
* Fundraising may be held at your booth only (with the exception of donation stations organized by the Engage Norfolk team); the organization is responsible for collections. Engage Norfolk will not be responsible for the loss of any booth materials or cash box at the event.
* No animals (other than service animals) are allowed at the CivicFAIR.
* Booth activities must be appropriate to the family-oriented nature of the event.
* Any audio should be kept to an appropriate level so as not to interfere with adjacent booths.
* Engage Norfolk reserves the right to reject any questionable material from the fair.