Come one, come all to ENGAGE Norfolk 2018!
2/11/18 (Sunday), 1-5pm
Free and open to the public
- DO I NEED TO REGISTER TO ATTEND? We encourage you to register online here in advance, but you can register on-site the day of the event.
- HOW DO I VOLUNTEER? So easy. We love volunteers and need lots of folks to make this event great. Please register to attend and opt to volunteer at this link.
- CAN MY ORGANIZATION PARTICIPATE in the CivicFAIR? The CivicFAIR is open to non-profit organizations in Norfolk and sister communities of Hampton Roads. We want to make the most of Engage Norfolk for bother organizations and attendees, so we are asking organizations to register and provide specific information at each both. We will do our best to accommodate all, but we may be limited in space based on capacity. Registration is now closed for this year.
- WHERE DO I PARK? Free parking is available in the school parking lots located on site. The best lot is the large lot located adjacent to the football field. There is an overflow lot in the teacher parking lot located on the other side of the building.
- IS THIS A FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT? Yes! All ages are welcome. And, the YMCA of South Hampton Roads/Blocker Y will be providing free childcare on site, available to all children ages 4-12 years of age.
- WILL THERE BE FOOD/DRINK AVAILABLE? We have amazing FOOD TRUCKS!
- WHO ARE THE EVENT SPONSORS? This event is co-sponsored by Norfolk City Councilwoman Andria McClellan, WHRO, the New Journal & Guide, Volunteer Hampton Roads, Outwire 757, Willcox Savage Law Firm, TowneBank, and askHRGreen.org.
- MEDIA CONTACT: Sarah Falls, sefalls624 [@] gmail.com
- ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS: Andria McClellan, EngageNorfolkva [@] gmail.com